Thursday, January 26, 2012

Chapter 10: Martha visits.


“Godmother?”
“Yes, Nicki. What is it my dahling?”

The day full of shooting the Moment 4 Life video was finally coming to an end. Nicki walked down the golden hallways of the set. She wasn’t ready to leave yet. She adored the décor and feel of the mansion so much that she just had to walk around once more before leaving. She walked down the hallway where her and Drake had just shot a scene earlier. Her in her gold dress and him in his black tux. She closed her eyes and thought about how stunning he looked in it.

“I…I don’t know. Today was just…Amazing.”
“Oh, really? Tell me all about it.”
“The video shoot went perfect. My outfits were lovely…”
“What else, love?”
“My prince.”
“Your prince?” Martha questioned.
‘Yes, my prince.”
“His name?”
“Drake.”
“Aaaah, yes. That Drake fellow. He’s a lovely young man.”
“He is. So lovely. He’s…” Nicki trailed off, shaking her head at a loss for words.
“You seem to be quite taken with him, Nicki.”
“…I am.”
“Why so shy about it, darling?”
“He…I…I wasn’t supposed to fall for him, godmother. I was supposed to stay focused. Focused on my career. But after today. Everything just…” She trailed off again.
“Ahh, I see. Nicki has fallen in love, hmm? Well, all I can tell you is not to let this one slip away. He’s it. Now, one more thing before I leave, Nicki.”
“What is it?”
“…It’s MARTHA BIRRRRRRRCCCCCHHHH. “
Nicki giggled at herself and looked out of the window. She was in a trance until she heard a noise. Drake walked around the corner clapping.

“Bravo, Nicki. Bravo.”
She looked over and saw him walking into the hall.
“…Oh my god. No. No. No no no no no no no no no nooooo.” She leaned over and pressed her forehead to the glass.
He walked over to where she was standing and stood in front of her on the other side of the window, touching her cheek and moving it off of the cold glass. He laughed.

“Nic, chill. You’re fine. I thought that was really cute.”
She glared up at him. “That was not cute. That was… not for you to see.” She made a face.
“I just came looking for you. The crew was done packing up and you weren’t out front, so they sent me to look for you.”
“Oh. Well, I’m fine.” She said turning around to leave.
“Wait.” He grabbed her hand and pulled her back towards him, rubbing against her thigh shown through her blue dress that she’d worn in the video. Despite the fact that it was covered in her blue tights, the touch still sent chills up her spine.

“Yes?” She looked up at him, noticing that he still had on the suit he’d worn in the video as well.
“I heard you telling Martha…”
She groaned, cutting him off.
“Haha, Nic chill. You’re fine. It’s just me.”
“Yes, and that’s WHY I’m so upset. You weren’t supposed to hear any of that.”
“So, what? You were just gonna let your feelings for me go unnoticed? You weren’t going to do anything about them?”
“Nope.” She said matter of factly.
“Wow, Nic. That hurts. I’m glad Martha did come to visit then.”
“Shut up!” She shouted, slapping his chest. He laughed some more.
“Aw, Nic. Come on. You really should be glad Martha came though. Cause I was gonna have to force it out of you.”
“Oh?”
“Yeah.”
“Nah. I don’t think so.”
“Oh?”
“Yep.”
“Okay then.” He sighed. “Guess I’ll just have to show you.” Before she could object, he pulled her into a tight hug, moving his arms down to her waist. He put his thumb under her chin and tilted her head up so she could do nothing but look him in the eyes.

“Tell me you don’t have feelings for me.”
“…I don’t.” She attempted to say it with a stern voice, but only made out a whisper.  He laughed at her attempt and continued.
“Mkay.” He let go of her waist and placed his hands back in a firm grip around her waist before she could get away. He moved his lips to her ear, whispered her name and slightly nipped at her lobe. She shivered.
“Tell me you don’t want me.” He tried her.
“Don’t…want you.”
He took that in and shook his head. “Okay, Nic.” He looked her deep in her eyes, moved closer than close towards her face, aiming for her lips… and then released her. He let her go and headed for the door.
“See ya, Nic.”
She almost didn’t open her eyes in time to catch him.
“…WHAT!? What are you doing!?”
“You don’t have feelings for me, nor do you want me, so I’m going home.” He said with a hint of barely noticeable humor on his face.
She glared at him.
“What?”
“If you do not bring your ass back over here.”
“What’ll happen?
Her glare deepened. “Don’t try me.”
“Oh, aight, you got it.” He said and strolled back over to her. “At your service, Roman.”
That caught her off guard. She looked up at him and burst into laughter.
“Now I know not to fuck with Roman.” He said as he laughed with her.
“That’s true. But that wasn’t Roman. Roman’s in boarding school as Martha stated earlier. That was all Nicki.” She winked at him.
“Oh, good. Roman’s not my type anyway.”
“Your type?” She questioned him.
“Type meaning having a vagina rather than a penis.”
She burst into laughter again.
“Now. What were you saying earlier?”
“That Iiiiiii…..” She whispered under her breath. “do have feelings for you and do want you.”
“I’m sorry, what was that?”
“Iiiiiii….” She coughed the words under her breath. “have feelings for you and I want you.”
“Aight, catch you later, Nic.”
She laughed. “Drake, chill.” She said in her Drake voice.
“I said that I do have feelings for you and that I do want you.” She looked up at him with an adorable smile on her face. He smiled back and picked her up, cradling her to his chest.
“My queen.”
“My king.”
“My love.”
“My life.”
He gently pressed his lips to hers one time before walking out of the hall with her in his arms.    

5 comments:

  1. Awwwwww!!!!! So freakin cayute!!!! I love what you did with Nicki & Martha & I love that Drake overheard it! Lol, he was such a tease, but Nic was basically ASKING for it. She was cute with admitting her feelings, lol. Real cute. And Drake, again, was just the best. I love him!! ^___^

    I loved this Maya!! Wonderful post!! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww. This was really cute Maya ^_^ That part were he was grabbing her, *fans self* Post soon :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww ^_^
    That was TOO FUCKING CUTE..likeeeeeeee Mi LOVED it!!
    Martha was in here too!!! I just...I just LOVED LOVED LOVED it!
    & You used the set of M4L. PLEASE do the others like PWEASE!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. This needs to be real. They need this to be real. I need this to be real. *sigh* Oh well. They'll have plenty of video shoots to have adorable, sweet, & honest moments like this. I loved it. The cat & mouse... it's extremely entertaining to say the least.
    -@nickisalute

    ReplyDelete