Sunday, February 26, 2012

Cameras pt.8


 “Morning, baby.” Nicki said. She’d been awake for quite some time, replaying things over in her head, thinking about everything that’d happened and how amazing it was. She was on cloud 9.  With Drake still asleep, she had time to just admire him. She ran her eyes over and over his body countless times, just appreciating the man that he was. He gave her butterflies in his sleep. That was a feeling she never wanted to lose.
He smiled a genuinely happy smile. “Hey, babe.”
“How do you feel?”
“Perfect. How do you feel?”
“No words.”
He smiled at her speaking his thought from their night before. “I’m glad.”
She kissed his nose and hopped out of the bed. The sunlight shining through the window hit her body in all the right spots as she stretched.
“Damn, Nic.”
She laughed and picked his sweatpants and sweatshirt off the floor, putting them on. As soon as she set back down on the bed her phone rang.
“SAFAREE.” They both exclaimed at the same time.
“FUCK!” She said.  “What are we gonna do!?”
He had no clue.
“UGH, FUCK!” She grabbed the phone and answered on the third ring.
“Hello?”
“He…Oh, hey Nic.”
“Hi.”
“Did he tell you I was coming?”
“Yeah.”
“Oh, well I’m downstairs.”
“Ughhhhhhhh.”
“What!?”
“I really don’t need you to come and get me.”
“He told me to though, that’s why I’m here.”
“Well, you can…WAIT! Don’t go anywhere. I’m coming.”
Drake’s heart sunk. He was about to get all types of upset, but she turned to him and shook her head.
“Aight, I’ll be down in a few.” She hung up the phone and turned to Drake. “Calm down, boo. I’m just going to get some clothes. Oh, wow. Wait. Do you want me to stay longer?”
“Of course I do. I’m off until next week, so you can stay as long as you’d like.”
The open option to his invitation made Nicki think. They’d have to set out some definite rules for their relationship at some time.
“Okay. Well, I’ll be back in about an hour or two.”
“Aight, let me walk you to the door.” He got up, put on some sweatpants, and wrapped his arms around her waist, resting his head on her shoulder. They walked to the door in the same position, the biggest smile on Nicki’s face. She was happy. Before leaving, she reached up on her tippy toes and kissed him. He put his hands on either side of her face and kissed her back, a gentle, passionate kiss. She planted another small kiss on his lips before turning away and heading out the door.

“Oh. Wait.”
“What?”
She walked back to him and looked up at him. “I wanted to tell you this last night, but I didn’t want you to think I was just saying it because I was in the moment and everything. So… I love you.” She closed the door and ran out before he could say anything. Even if she hadn’t run, he wouldn’t be able to say anything. The love of his life just told him that she loved him. He was frozen in place for a good 3 minutes. Replaying the scene in his head, he walked back into his room.

“What a mess. Wow. We really did it last night. Damn.” He rubbed his head and started to make his bed. “I’m glad she ain’t notice the mess. Although she did do half of it.” He laughed at himself. “She was so…So good. Never felt that good with a woman before. I mean, I see why cause Nicki’s not just some woman, but god damn.” He shook his head in awe and fell back on his bed. With the bed neatly made, and his body on top of it he realized he needed a shower. Grabbing a towel out of his closet he headed for the bathroom. Before stepping into the shower, he caught himself.
I’m about to wash last night off. Nicki’s touch off. Everything off.” He hesitated between knowing that he had to be clean and feeling attached to the feeling of last night on his skin. Compromising with himself, he stepped in front of his mirror and looked himself over once as “Nicki’s man” and stepped in the shower, letting the steaming water wash off the night before.

In the car with SB back to her apartment, Nicki sat with her head back on the seat, eyes closed, reminiscing.
“Why you so happy?”
“What?”
“Why are you so happy? You’re like glowing or some shit.”
“Really?” She’d heard the saying affiliated with her situation, but she never knew it was real and would ever apply to her. She laughed to herself, making SB even more curious.
“You got the dick?”
“SAFAREE!” She shouted, smacking his arm.
“You obviously did. I’m not blind. Y’all cute, I guess.”
“Shut up.” She folded her arms and shifted away from him.
“What, so you wasn’t gon’ tell me? Let me find out y’all gettin’ married for real and don’t tell a nigga.”
“Shut up, Safaree. No one is getting married, shut up.”
“Yeah, aight.” They arrived at her house then. Nicki ran in while SB waited in the car. Walking into her room, she picked up a duffel bag and started filling it with her clothes. 3 pairs of sweatpants, 3 pairs of yoga pants, 5 pairs of jeans, a couple dresses, lots of sweatshirts and shirts, a couple pair of leggings, some hoodies, and 9 pairs of shoes to go with all of her outfits. She started to pack the bag and remembered she forgot underwear and bras.
Oh. Dead at me forgetting the most important thing. Hmmmm, which ones? OH. He’d like these.” She picked up all of her thongs and stuffed them in the bag just incase along with her normal bras and sexy bras to match the thongs. Adding a couple pair of boy shorts, she went to the bathroom to grab her hair and facial care. Makeup, makeup remover wipes, hair products, a toothbrush, and deodorant all went into the bag.
“Well. All set…OOP. Not.” Almost forgot her wigs. Knowing that they were his favorite, she grabbed the short black bob and the long black wig that was his absolute favorite. “Alright. Back to my baby’s house!” She headed out the door, bag packed for months, and headed back to Drake’s.

Drake was still in the shower when he heard a knock at the door.
“Nic.” He hopped out the shower, wrapped a towel around his waist and headed for the door.
“Hey ba…Woah.”
“Hey. Oh. Ha. Yeah.”
“Did you do this on purpose?”
“No, I was in the shower just now.”
“Aw.” She said, pouting.
“What’s wrong, babe?”
“You should’ve waited.”
“Why?”
“We could’ve taken one together.” She told him, frowning.
He looked at her. She laughed at him.
“Haha, too late now, babe!” She walked pass a frozen Drake and sat her bag on the couch.
“How long you staying?”
“I don’t know, you said until next week.”
“Aight, we got enough time.”
She side eyed him.
“That’s a big bag you’ve got.”
“Yep. I couldn’t be over here wearing the same thing every day.”
“Yeah, that’s true. Well, I actually wouldn’t mind if you wore my sweater everyday, but I get you.”
She laughed. “And I was thinking maybe I could leave some stuff here…you know, for the future.”
“The future?” He questioned, raising his eyebrow.
“Yeah, the future.”
“Mind telling me about this future?”
“Well…” She started, walking over to the couch and sitting down, bringing her knees up to her chin. “It involves you…and I…”
“And?”
“Shh, I’m getting there. It involves you and I…and a relationship.”
“Oh?”
“Yes.”
“And what is this relationship like?”
“It’s like…We date. We’re not just fuck buddies. You don’t hold all the emotions in the relationship anymore. I actually have feelings as well and the relationship is balanced. Yes, we may fight sometimes and disagree, but we love each other, so it’ll work out.”
“Are you asking me out, Onika?”
She side eyed him again for putting her on the spot like that. “This must be how he felt all those years.” She laughed at him to herself for payback and got on with the convo.
“Yes, Aubrey. I am. Will you be my boyfriend?”
He walked over to her, picked her up and spun her around. “Of course I will, Nicki.” He kissed her with extreme force, now as her boyfriend. “Now that I’m your boyfriend and now that I have the time to, I have something to tell you?”
“What?”
“I love you, too.” He told her, smiling from cheek to cheek. She kissed him this time, passionately as his girlfriend. He sat down on the couch and she sat next to him, throwing her legs over his lap.
“You’re not cute for running out after you told me that this morning.”
“Boy, bye. I’m ALWAYS cute. Tuh.” She flipped her hair at him.
“Well, besides that.”
“Haha, I wanted to let it sink in for a minute. And plus, your reaction was life. It was worth it.” She smiled, showing her deep, deep dimples.
He cupped her face with one hand and rubbed her dimpled cheek with his thumb.
“I can’t believe you’re mine, Nicki.”
“Believe it, baby. I’m yours.” She looked at him, waiting for it to sink in.
“Nah. I can’t believe it’s real right now. Give me a day or two and if you’re still here, I’ll believe it.”
“Haha, babe you’re not dreaming and I’m not going anywhere.”
“Two days and I’ll believe it.”
“Haha, you’re crazy.”
“For you.”
“Shut up.” She flicked his cheek.
He laughed at her.
“So… I have a question…”
“Anything.”
“You can’t laugh though.”
“Ah, I can’t promise you that.”
“Well then I won’t ask you.”
“Noooo, babe please?”
“Promise me you won’t laugh.”
“But if I promise you and I do laugh, you’re gonna be mad.” He told her, making a face.
“PROMISE me you will not laugh.” She held out her pinky.
He sighed and hooked his pinky around hers, shaking it up and down.
“Okay. So..I was wondering…Will I ever get the…Drizzy Three Stroke?”
“…………….BAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAA” Drake burst into laughter. He tried his best not to laugh, but he couldn’t help it. Her tone and facial expression was so serious.
“UGH. YOU SAID YOU WOULDN’T LAUGH!” She screamed, throwing the couch pillow at his face.
“I’M SORRY, NIC. BUT…YOUR FACE AND YOUR VOICE. YOU WERE DEADASS SERIOUS!”
“I was! I was very serious! But fine I don’t want it anymore. She picked her bag up and headed back into his room.
“Where are you going?” He asked her, laughter still in his tone.
“To take a shower. OH and since you think everything is funny, guess who won’t be getting the Nicki 5 stroke?”
“What is that?”
“You’ll never find out now. OOP.” She shut the door to his bedroom before he could say anything else and headed off to take a shower. 

13 comments:

  1. Lmao omg that was so cute and i can imagine safarre sayin something like "yo got the dick?" lmao omg that was funny when nicki was packing all them clothes like that is a lot of clothes lol. I laughed so hard when nicki asked when she was going to get the Drizzy Three Stroke lol. Wth is the Nicki 5 Stroke lol. This chapter was amazing. Update soon xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tuh! :] Update. I'm not going to leave a long comment cause.......you updated a lot annnnd GIRL I GOTCHU ON TWITTER LATER. TUH TUH TUH.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this was a great chapter!!,,,I looked like an idiot laughing outloud at a screen when nic asked that question..!! Amazing chapter :D UPDATE SOON!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. lmfaoooooooooooooooooooooooo, This was a cute and funny chpt! amazing balls! and the nicki 5 stroke? avite

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is soooo great!!! ahh amazing job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lmao @ The Nicki 5 Stroke. *cries* Cute chap, Post soon :p

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lmaoooo Nic said she got that 5 stroke. #Nika5stroke <-- has a nice ring to it. Hahaha I can't believe she was so blunt about that question. Of course you gon get it Nic! Zuhhhh. Drake laughed after he pinky promised but I would too picturing the face she made & how she sounded asking. They're so cute tho. She already got her stuff over there..awww a freakin' relationship ^______^ Glad she's letting her feelings out. I'm happy for them. This chapter made my night! Great job twine! Can't wait for more :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. CRRRRRRRYYYYYYYYYYYIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!! I am DONE Maya!!!! DONE!!!! Shorty asked him "Will I ever get the Drizzy 3 stroke?" I CAAAAAN'T!!!!!!!!! That is pure gold right there! Lmfaooooo!!!! Yo mad he laughed at her, lmao! Funny. & the Nicki 5 stroke???? Lemme find out Maya *side eyes you* I loved this. It was the funniest post ever. I loved how you had SB say "You got the dick." I laughed so hard. Wow. This was amazing. Thank you Maya Maya. Post soon please.

    ReplyDelete
  9. OH MY GOD !! WHEN ARE U GOING TO POST AGAIN ...???

    ReplyDelete
  10. From the simple yet heartfelt "Morning, baby." I melted. Happy sigh. Why can't life always be this easy *Ye voice*... but seriously.. why. Everybody knows. Like, they know, they know, they know. lol. Anyhoo.. Brodie read her ass! Grinning cuz she's happy like she should be. Asking for more & tryna move in eh? This relationship shall be life. & Laaawd.. that 5 stroke sound like her too. 5 for everything. -_- -@nickisalute

    ReplyDelete
  11. Omg, when are you posting again, ive read this chapter lykk 50 times, then i decided to read THE WHOLE STORYYY all over again! ive read each and every chaper about 100 times each!! POST SOOON!!Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. post moreee please i love these stories...
    ~@genesisminaj

    ReplyDelete