Saturday, February 25, 2012

Cameras pt.7


As couple hours later, sleep attempt failed, Drake was still awake. He heard a buzzing noise coming from behind the couch. He got up to go see what it was and found Nicki’s purse. Without thinking, he dug in it and found her blackberry.
“Safaree” the screen read. Drake let out a long sigh and answered the phone, stepping on to the balcony as not to wake Nicki up.

“Hello?”
“Uh, who is this?”
“Drake.”
“Oh. I figured. Where is Nicki?”
“Sleep.”
“This early?”
“She’s drunk.”
“WHAT!?”
Drake didn’t say anything.
“FUCK DID YOU DO TO HER, SON!?”
“I didn’t do anything. She did it to herself.”
“Nah, my nigga how could you LET her do that!? Fuck is wrong with you!?”
Drake started to tell SB why he wasn’t there to stop her, but he figured he didn’t need to know all of that.
“I wasn’t there. I stepped out the house for a minute. Nicki is a GROWN woman. She makes her OWN decisions. You and I both know she doesn’t even LIKE wine, so her curiosity got to her.  Don’t blame shit on me. You know damn well I would NEVER let anything bad happen to Nicki. EVER. So don’t put this shit on me.”
“Aight, whatever. Is she okay?”
“Yeah, she was a little ditsy earlier. She just went to bed.”
“Oh, aight.”
“I need you to come and get her.”
“What? Why?”
“I just need you to. No questions or anything.”
“Her car is with her though. She can leave herself.”
“That’s why I’m asking you to come. You need to convince her to leave.”
“I don’t understand.”
“You don’t need to. Just be here in the morning when she wakes up.”
“Uhhhh. Aight. Sure.”
“Aight, bye.” Drake hung up the phone, let out another long sigh, and headed back into the living room. Heading through the balcony door, head down, he looked up and jumped when he saw a small figure standing there.

“Who was that?”
“What?”
“Who was that you were talking to and why were you talking on my phone?”
“It rang and you were sleep.”
“Okay, so who was it?”
“Safaree.”
“Oh shit!” Nicki had totally forgotten about SB. “What’d he say?”
“Nothing, but…He’s coming to get you in the morning.”
She looked at him, dumbfounded. “Excuse me?”
“SB is coming to get you in the morning.” He reiterated with no inflection.
She charged at him, reaching for her phone. “Give me my gahtdamn phone.”
He held it away from her.
“Drake, don’t FUCKING play with me, I said give me my gahtdamn PHONE.”
“Nic, chill. Why are you getting so mad?”
“Because I’m not a fucking child. I don’t need Safaree to come and get me. I can drive myself home if you want me to leave, just give my PHONE.”
“I don’t want you to leave.”
“WHAT DO YOU MEAN!? YOU JUST ASKED HIM TO COME AND GET ME, BUT YOU DON’T WANT ME TO LEAVE!?”
“I didn’t say I wanted you to leave. I just think it’s best.”
She stopped and looked at him. “Wow. Wow, Drake. Fucking wow.”
“What?”
“You get me to stay over here, build ALL of my feelings up and then tell me to leave just because I got a little drunk. Wow.”
“I didn’t tell you to leave because you got drunk, Nicki. Do you have any idea how long I’ve waited for tonight to happen? Any idea? Years, Nicki. Years. And to build everything up, get in the mood and think everything I’ve EVER wanted was about to fall in place, then I get back and you’re drunk. Did you really expect me to have sex with you while you were drunk like that? I wouldn’t enjoy it and lord knows how upset and regretful you’d be when you woke up. You’d hate me and I’d hate myself. I couldn’t do it.” He shook his head and walked away from her.

“Well, I’m sorry to have crushed your dreams, but you’re not the only one who wanted this, Drake. Yes, I got a little drunk. Accidents happened and people do shit, it’s not the end of the world. And plus, you’re acting like we can NEVER EVER have sex again. That’s not the case.”
“That’s true, but tonight was just...” He trailed off, shaking his head of the thought of how amazing everything would’ve been. “It’s not the same.”
Nicki got an idea then. She twirled the bottom of his sweatshirt she was still wearing around her finger and lifted it to reveal just enough of her smooth stomach.
“So…this wouldn’t be the same?” She asked him, cocking her head to the side.
He was confused. “What is she doing?”
“You wouldn’t kiss me the same, or touch me the same? I wouldn’t feel you the same? Our bodies wouldn’t connect the same? My voice wouldn’t sound the same calling your name?” She waited for his response or reaction. He stared at her, not able to speak.
“Well, okay then.” She walked over to the couch where he was sitting and reached for her phone. Before she could touch it he wrapped his fingers around the back of her thighs and pulled her on top of him, making her straddle him. He looked up at her, eyes full of nothing but lust. She winked and he immediately hopped off the couch with her legs still wrapped around him and headed for his room. Not wasting one second of their time, he laid her down on the bed and started removing her clothes, lifting his sweatshirt up and off of her head. She fell back on the bed with her eyes closed, waiting for him…Nothing. She opened her eyes to find him staring down at her with a smile on his face as if she were the best thing that had ever happened to him. She giggled and rolled up on her knees so she could reach him and pulled her to him.  “Come here.” With him in her possession, she took off his shirt for the second time that night and threw it on the ground. His strong build and toned chest made Nicki realize how much she wanted him. His body was perfection, a haven, and she wanted him more than anything. She slid her fingers down his chest and stopped at his belt buckle. Feeling a bit apprehensive, she paused for a minute. It was all really about to happen. She smiled to herself, took a deep breath and moved to unhook his belt, letting his pants fall. He stepped out of them and got back on the bed, pulling Nicki in by the waist, kissing her lips with nothing but passion. Not too soft and not too fast. Slow and just passionate enough to make her eyes roll back. He reached behind her and unhooked her bra, slowly taking each strap off her arms before throwing it behind him. He laid them both back down, placing his body on top of hers. Starting with her lips, he kissed all over her body. Her neck, her chest, her stomach, all her soft spots, all her tender spots. Each kiss sent a jolt of warmth through her body. She’d never felt so…whole in a situation like this. Like she belonged with no one but him. She couldn’t wait anymore. She moved her hands to his waist and slid his boxers down. A tiny moan escaped her lips when she saw what was behind them. Never would she have imagined. Her reaction gave him even more confidence, so he decided to go all out. Rather than using his hands to take her thong off, he kissed her skin once with his tongue and all the pressure his lips could apply and removed her thong with his teeth. He kissed her bare skin once more, reached for the condom on his dresser and spread her legs. They fit together like two pieces of a puzzle. He filled her and she couldn’t feel anything but him. Nothing in the world compared to how he made her feel. His movements, rhythm and tenderness had her body on a whole other level. She cried his name and he could tell she wanted more. Giving her what she wanted he went deeper and deeper. She cried his name again, but this time it was different. She pulled him back down to her, digging her nails into his back, moaning over and over again.
“Nic.” He pleaded.
“I can’t.” She cried.
He slowed it down for her, trying to prolong things, but it was too late. His slow rhythm just sped things up. She enjoyed it.
He figured he might as well make the best out of what little time they had left, despite how much he didn’t want it to end, so he went in deep again. That was it.
Digging her nails into his back again, she came, crying out his name in a broken voice. Seconds later he followed her lead, kissing her shoulder for support. Both of them were spent.
“Oh. My. God.” She said.
He smiled and rolled over, kissing her lips.
“That was…” She trailed off, shaking her head at a loss for words.
“Shh…” He told her, pressing his finger to her lips. He didn’t want the moment to be ruined by simple words. There were no words to describe how either of them was feeling. He was content with just looking at her. The look he was giving her said enough to Nicki. She could tell just how he felt and she felt the same. She kissed him once and laid her head on his chest, falling asleep.

4 comments:

  1. Omg yay They finally had sex okay so at first i thought drake was mad cause him and nicki didnt have sex but anyway nicki is such a tease lol. Update soon xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well about zamn time! My goodness I didn't think they would actually do it but Nic is smart. She knew what to do. I'm mad Drake told SB to come & get her but w/e I see why he did. Awww I'm happy they finally got that sexual tension out cauz mannn that was a hell of a build up. Drake said years okay. YEARS. lol Once again twin..I loved it! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. *waltzes into Drake's bedroom & hands them both gold medals* You two beat out the competition. *bows & exits*

    MAYA?!!?!?! MI SO HOPPY!! ^_____^ She goddiiiit!!! & she loveded iiiit!! *boogies* & Drizzy is my manz *daps him up* She broke skin bruh, you bawse. Y'all did the damn thing.

    I loved this Maya. It wasn't as bad as you thought, lol. I've read Zane so I guess our definitions of freaky vary O.o (that woman writes what neither of us would DARE touch. My God…) Anyway, you're amazeballs & I loved it as always. Can't wait til the morning. Oh, & hit ha wit dat round two Drizzy. K, bye.

    ReplyDelete
  4. *Gulps* Yeah... I never numb to these kind of chapters, like.. Laaawd. That was simply beautiful. & well deserved. Lol. I can only imagine how it feels to connect with someone on every level like they do. Must be a freaking rush. Smh. Anyhoo... shout out to the brodie being concerned & Drake letting him know what it is. Ha! Testosterone.. they cute. Great chap. *blushes* -@nickisalute

    ReplyDelete